Pages

Get Your Geek On

Hello lovelies. I'm trying to be good and start posting more regularly again. Bronwen is putting me to shame with her regular and wonderful posts on the Once blog. If you don't already follow it, make sure you do.

So for today I want to share a little geekery. I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I've recently taken to podcasts in a BIG way. I'm loving This American Life, just about everything from BBC Radio 4 (A History of the World in 100 Objects is a win for the host's marvelous accent alone), and Gweek from Boing Boing. Yesterday, however, I discovered the Geek's Guide to the Galaxy from Wired. Yes please! George R. R. Martin talking about Game of Thrones. Robert Kirkman on The Walking Dead. Neil deGrasse Tyson. Simon Pegg. Ken Denmead (Geek Dad). Richard Dawkins. Neal Stephenson. William Gibson. Lauren Beukes. Michael Chabon. It's a treasure trove, I'm telling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment