Pages

Spaces for Crafting

I have a little corner in our dining room where I work and do all my crafting. Ok, I admit I do also take over the dining table for crafting. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Bron has a lovely little studio in her back garden where she works at her beautiful fine art, and does some of her crafting. She too takes over their dining table quite often. There's obviously something about dining tables. Here are a few amazing craft spaces that we drool over.

Perfect for sewing, with a built in extra-wide ironing board. And all those cupboards!
Jenny B. Harris has possibly my fave craft room ever. Organised AND gorgeous.
Another sewing room. Look at that awesome vintage hanky bunting.
Will you look at that huuuuge table for working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment