Pages

The House of Sick

This is where we dwell. Our little ones, most especially the big little one is as sick as a dog. He is running a v high fever and needs loads of TLC in between sleeps. Which means I do not get to go to my friend Tom's birthday party. My lovely husband has however made me a grand new music mix which is on repeat as I administer medicines and ice lollies.

A group of us got together to buy Tom a ticket to Cape Town in order to attend Afrika Burn - something he has wanted to do for a while now. Cath organised the ticket, I was tasked with packaging it creatively, and with a little help from Michelle and Steve this is what we came up with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor babies Bronwen, hope little Leith's temperature cools down soon. This is beautifully thought out and who wouldn't want to receive such a special gift from special friends!

    ReplyDelete