Pages

To town Lego SantaYoda is coming

Oh my, William and Leith, the Hey Cherry boychildren, are playing at my house today. They're out in the garden somewhere with swords acting out some complicated Star Wars scene that they first worked out using their LEGO Star Wars models and minifigs. I really want to show them what I just found, but I'm scared I'll never get my computer back...

This giant LEGO Santa Yoda was built to promote this sweet little campaign LEGO is running. For every LEGO Star Wars e-card sent this festive season, they will donate a toy to the US Marine Corp Toys for Tots programme. The e-cards are sooo cool. But to add to that they also have a competition running for the best LEGO Star Wars christmas themed build/video. Oh my. There's some awesome stuff to see on that site. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment