Pages

Handmade Holidays

It's coming up time for the epic I Heart Market season - a market every December weekend in the lead-up to Christmas. We're also taking part in the first Wonder Market, this Sunday 27th November at Chris Saunders park in Umhlanga. And we're wishing good weather and a great day to many of our fellow traders, who will be at the Dube Tradeport tomorrow (26 November) with the I Heart Market from 10am to 4pm.
With all these markets coming up, there's really no excuse not to take the I Heart Handmade pledge. Buy local and handmade gifts this season and support our fantastic crafters and artisans. We know that handmade doesn't always mean well made, but in the case of our friends and neighbours at I Heart Market, we'd say their quality beats most. There's such a great range, too, so there's something for everyone's taste and pocket.
The I Heart Market blog has a post on why you should buy handmade. Go take a read...

No comments:

Post a Comment