Pages

Christmas tradition

This year we'll be at home for Christmas Eve and Day, and I'm going all out with the decor. I'm going to transform my home into a sea of tinsel, a maze of shiny balls, and a forest of overdecorated trees. I can't wait! I started making these as part of my decor, and got overexcited about them, so I made some for you too. These will be on our stall at the Wonder Market on 27 November and at I Heart Market 3 and 10 December. Limited stock (because my fingers are getting sore from all the tying and sewing).

First, some very traditional wreaths...

Black & White for a bit more modern/masculine look.
Traditional, and sparkly.
Retro colours.
Then I decided to start trying out some different ideas... Look how much fun I've had.

A very girly rag wreath.
This one's for gifting. With vintage buttons and a fridge magnet gal.
A red and aqua wreath, full of buttony goodness.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have been busy! Gorgeous creations. Your home sounds like its going to be simply amaze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girly rag wreath; hope it's coming to market.

    ReplyDelete