Pages

Keeping it Tidy

It has been a bit of a crazy time in our house for the past few weeks. We have had out of town / country guests, which has been utterly fab. However when there are lots of people in a house it does get rather untidy, especially with little ones and their toys.
Luckily I took these pics of the boys' rooms before the mayhem. I am trying to devise ways of keeping their room tidy without hampering their play. Leith, our eldest, is very into Lego and builds the most crazy, beautiful structures, however he is very prolific and his creations sometimes take up every available surface in his room. The other day I re-organised the storage to fit his play style and cleared out this lovely cupboard my dad made.  The interior shelves are now completely free to store his creations behind closed doors where his little brother cant destroy them.


This is how I organised Kian's play shelf and the tin toy collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment