Pages

Carrying it all around

There's a certain little vintage case in a certain fabulous shop in Glenwood that I have been eyeing for some time now. I just couldn't figure out the justification for indulging in it. And now I've found it... Yay! Tell the girls at Mooi to expect me this afternoon.


Do you see that little Matrioshka peeking out of the top pocket? Love her. This gorgeous case is owned by her maker, Anne. Unfortunately, her blog is in Polish and Google Translate garbled it quite a bit. Still, lots of pretty pics.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I love this bag! It looks so full and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i looked at those cases there today - always nice to hear when pretty thing go to loving homes. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a similar use of a case, but a knitting set instead (http://colourgiggles.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/knitting-set/) - both are so cute and think they both totally justify buying a case like this!

    ReplyDelete